The Otherside of 25: A Modern Lifestyle Blog for the Late-Aged Millennial is read by thousands of unique visitors every month. The O25 focuses on general life advice for millennials still finding their way into adulthood. For more information, click here to Meet Britt Mont the founder and owner. Main topics include career, relationships, personal growth, and everyday life. We are working hard to consistently grow the blog presence and audience engagement.
What is the O25 looking for in a Guest Contributor?
We are looking for guest posters who are open to sharing their life experiences.
Topics that interest us:
- Everyday Life (routines, habits)
- Career & Side Hustle (professional skills, making side money)
- Personal Growth (self-reflection, mindfulness)
- Healthy Living (mental health, wellness, and other health posts)
- Love & Relationships (dating, friends, family)
Guest Post Information
- Provide a brief autobiography that tells us about yourself. Keep it short and sweet.
- If you are willing to become a regular contributor, advise how often you can publish (twice a month is preferred).
- Upload a self-portrait and a link to your personal website (if applicable)
- Write a sample of <250 words in length of the topic/content you hope to have published. Submitted content should be original, unpublished anywhere else, and completely your own.
Once submitted, please allow 2-4 weeks for review.
A notice of acceptance or denial will be sent as a response.
All accepted guest contributors must be familiar with the WordPress dashboard. Upon approval, you will be issued a guest login with limited access.
Note: The sample length will be the accepted published length.
All published articles are required to be between 500-1500 words in length. A draft deadline will be assigned. Please include relevant links to data/research being referenced. We reserve the right to edit all provided works.
Please do not reach out to O25 inquiring an explanation on the denial. Once it has been denied the decision is final however please consider revising your submission or changing the writing sample completely.
We suggest reading a few of the latest posts on O25 to make sure that we would be a good fit. Your sample writing should be consistent in both the relatability and writing style of the blog. Our reader’s interests are always considered when collaborating and all submissions should align with the material and content of the sire.