The Otherside of 25: A Modern Lifestyle Blog for the Late-Aged Millennial is read by thousands of unique visitors every month. The O25 focuses on general life advice for millennials still finding their way into adulthood. For more information, click here to Meet Britt Mont the founder and owner. Main topics include career, relationships, personal growth, and everyday life. We are working hard to consistently grow the blog presence and audience engagement.
What is the O25 looking for in a Guest Contributor?
We are looking for guest posters who are open to sharing their lives, stories, goals and honestly anything else.
Topics that interest us:
- Everyday Life (routines, habits)
- Career & Side Hustles (professional skills, making side money)
- Personal Growth (self-reflections, mindfulness)
- Healthy Living (mental health, wellness and other health posts)
- Love & Relationships (dating, friends, family, single-life)
GUEST POST SUBMISSION
- Provide a brief autobiography that tells us about yourself. Keep it short and sweet.
- If you are willing to become a regular contributor, advise how often you can publish (twice a month is preferred).
- Upload a self-portrait and a link to your personal website (if applicable)
- Write a sample of <250 words in length of the topic/content you hope to have published. Submitted content should be original, unpublished anywhere else, and completely your own.
Once submitted, please allow 2-4 weeks for review.
A notice of acceptance or denial will be sent as a response.
All accepted guest contributors must be familiar with the WordPress dashboard. Upon approval, you will be issued a guest login with limited access.
Note: the sample length will not be the accepted published length.
All published articles are required to be between 500-1500 words in length. A draft deadline will be assigned. Please include relevant links to data/research being referenced. We reserve the right to edit all provided works.
Please do not reach out to O25 inquiring an explanation on the denial. Once it has been denied the decision is final however please consider revising your submission or changing the writing sample completely.
We suggest, reading a few of the latest posts on O25 to make sure that we would be a good fit. Your sample writing should be consistent in both the relatability and writing style of the blog. Our reader’s interests are always considered when collaborating and all submissions should align with the material and content of the site.
Terms and conditions
1. By submitting to guest post contributor, you hereby assign the intellectual property rights, titles, and interests, including copyrights, of all content developed or prepared for The Otherside of 25 and its site owner.
2. The work you are submitting for publication on The Otherside of 25 is your own, original, and has never appeared anywhere else (either online or in print).
3. Once you have submitted this form, you will allow up to 2-4 weeks for publication on The Otherside of 25. If your work has not been published and you have not been contacted during that time, the rights to the work revert back to you and you’re free to do with it as you wish (including re-submitting it).
4. The Otherside of 25 will credit the article to you.
5. The Otherside of 25 reserves the right to edit your article(s) and change the title, and remove links.
6. If your article is selected and posted, you can repost the article with the following conditions: you agree to change the title, you agree to set the canonical URL to the original post to Othersideof25.com, provide a link directing readers back to the articles unique URL on Othersideof25.com, and you agree to include the following at the bottom of the post: “Read the original article on The Otherside of 25. Copyright 2016. Follow The Otherside of 25 on Instagram, and Pinterest, Twitter.”
7. If any of these terms and conditions are broken, The Otherside of 25 and its owners reserve the right to take legal action.